WELCOME TO WORLD TRAVEL
We're always looking for the right people to join our team at World Travel. Do you have experience selling leisure travel? As a leisure advisor, we expect both creativity and a person that is meticulously detail-oriented. Are you a self-starter and desire working from your own home or office? To be a part of our Independent Contractor program, you must be driven by success, a desire to be part of an extremely dynamic advisor team, and a willingness to be a part of our continuous education program. Are you passionate about travel? At World Travel, travel is more than our passion - it's our philosophy.
Do you have experience in the Travel Industry and you're interested in working from home? Our Independent Contractor program may be just what you're looking for. We would be interested in speaking with you if you have 2 years travel sales experience, proficient GDS skills, self-starter and capable of working well independently. We offer a generous commission share program as well as many other benefits when you work with World Travel. Join us!!
Vacation Travel Advisor
Are you an experienced Leisure Travel Advisor? Are you currently, or very recently employed as a Leisure Travel Advisor? Are you ready for a change...challenge.. greater financial.opportunities...rewards? Are you looking for more growth and security in the rapidly-changing and exciting travel industry? Then consider joining the best! World Travel is growing and looking for elite candidates to join our team!
We are looking for the very best vacation consultants - those who know how to combine the elements of enthusiasm, sales skills, customer service, destination knowledge, computer skills and attention to detail - to join our team -- a team that enjoys and excels at providing extraordinary vacation travel experiences for our clients. You are the face of our organization and responsible for meeting vacation travel needs by booking reservations, acquiring destination knowledge, actively communicating throughout the travel experience, and maintaining long-term relationships with clients whose dreams you help to come true!!!
Previous experience in working with travel booking sites/tools and Customer Relationship Management programs (experience with Sabre and ClientBase a plus), and in building long-term relationships, in order to create lifelong memories for our mutual clients is beneficial.
World Travel offers a superior wage & benefits package plus a performance-based, open-ended individual incentive plan and excellent travel opportunities. We have a great work environment - fun, challenging, and rewarding $! If you're qualified and ready for a change, call us today!
Debbie Taylor, Vice President Vacation and Group Travel
918-743-8856 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant to the President/Owner: Provide support to the President by coordinating work flow and relieve the President of administrative detail. Update and follow through on delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines. Take detailed notes and keep projects on schedule, taking initiative on issues in the President’s absence. Manage and maintain confidential information including passwords, personnel records and sensitive financial information. Must demonstrate a high level of maturity to keep confidences and know how to tactfully handle probing questions.
- Staff Assistant to Agency Managers and Corporate Client Service staff: Provide administrative and scheduling support to the VP of Operations, Director of Corporate Client Services, Director of Vacation Travel Services and the Corporate Client Services staff.
- Administer Benefit and Retirement Plans: Manage benefits enrollment, terminations and answer employee questions. Coordinate benefits with World Travel’s benefits provider representatives. Maintain employee benefits tracking system and database and distribute required notices.
- Create and Manage Written Communications and Client/Marketing Materials: In addition to composing emails and business letters, also responsible for inputting information for marketing materials and maintaining and updating the company website information (as needed) and maintaining databases for information distribution.
- Corporate Department Reception/Telephone Operator: Welcome and screen visitors to the corporate office, assist with questions and direct them to the appropriate person, office or division. Field customer calls with questions about agency products and services, hours of operation or requests for information. Proved effective communication with potential customers and leave a positive impression of the organization. Be personable, courteous and knowledgeable about the company. Answer main switchboard from 4:30pm to 6:00pm daily. Support the agency phone operator(s) during lunch hours, breaks and vacations.
- Meeting Preparation: Setting up conference rooms and meeting rooms, making catering arrangements, ordering and setting up audio-visual equipment and preparing agendas.
- Information Retrieval and Storage: Filing important documents and maintaining accurate filing systems to ensure the President and employees have access to financial records, client records and agency research. Researching information for clients, managers and co-workers either online or in office databases and filing systems. Compiling information then summarizing and distributing to the necessary persons and/or presented as a report or a spreadsheet.
- Buying Equipment and Supplies: Keeping supply rooms and cabinets stocked with paper, pens and other office supplies. Taking supply orders from other employees, tracking orders, dispersing items upon arrival and handling invoices.
Alex Eaton, President and Owner