WELCOME TO WORLD TRAVEL
We're always looking for the right people to join our team at World Travel. Do you have experience selling leisure travel? As a leisure advisor, we expect both creativity and a person that is meticulously detail-oriented. Are you a self-starter and desire working from your own home or office? To be a part of our Independent Contractor program, you must be driven by success, a desire to be part of an extremely dynamic advisor team, and a willingness to be a part of our continuous education program. Are you passionate about travel? At World Travel, travel is more than our passion - it's our philosophy.
If you would like to inquire about joining World Travel, please send a confidential email to:
Alice Wegley, Vice President of Operations
Do you have experience in the Travel Industry and you're interested in working from home? Our Independent Contractor program may be just what you're looking for. We would be interested in speaking with you if you have 2 years travel sales experience, proficient GDS skills, self-starter and capable of working well independently. We offer a generous commission share program as well as many other benefits when you work with World Travel. Join us!!
Vacation Travel Advisor
Are you an experienced Leisure Travel Advisor? Are you currently, or very recently employed as a Leisure Travel Advisor? Are you ready for a change...challenge.. greater financial.opportunities...rewards? Are you looking for more growth and security in the rapidly-changing and exciting travel industry? Then consider joining the best! World Travel is growing and looking for elite candidates to join our team!
We are looking for the very best vacation consultants - those who know how to combine the elements of enthusiasm, sales skills, customer service, destination knowledge, computer skills and attention to detail - to join our team -- a team that enjoys and excels at providing extraordinary vacation travel experiences for our clients. You are the face of our organization and responsible for meeting vacation travel needs by booking reservations, acquiring destination knowledge, actively communicating throughout the travel experience, and maintaining long-term relationships with clients whose dreams you help to come true!!!
Previous experience in working with travel booking sites/tools and Customer Relationship Management programs (experience with Sabre and ClientBase a plus), and in building long-term relationships, in order to create lifelong memories for our mutual clients is beneficial.
World Travel offers a superior wage & benefits package plus a performance-based, open-ended individual incentive plan and excellent travel opportunities. We have a great work environment - fun, challenging, and rewarding $! If you're qualified and ready for a change, call us today!
Debbie Taylor, Vice President Vacation and Group Travel
918-743-8856 or email@example.com
The Account Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Corporate Client Services team—administrative duties supporting an account management department responsible for client relations and retention, customer reporting, business reviews, and/or other customer service initiatives. This position will help with new corporate account activations, product support, website and CRM administration (Salesforce.com), as well as act as a secondary customer service contact for external customers and World Travel staff. The Account Coordinator reports to the Vice President of Corporate Client Services and Development.
- Provide product support for World Travel’s proprietary value-added services.
- Act as a secondary point of contact for all corporate customers and account managers.
- Administer the company’s CRM tool (salesforce.com).
- Administer the company’s website via a content management system.
- Administer the company’s customer survey program.
- Proactively call into existing accounts on targeted lists by utilizing and maintaining corporate database. Overcome objections and effectively communicate World Travel’s value propositions to client contact(s) regarding appropriate World Travel product offerings.
- Maintain up to date and extensive knowledge on all World Travel product offerings through participation in product demonstrations, meetings and marketing materials.
- Stay current on industry trends and maintain extensive knowledge of competitor’s product offerings.
- Actively participate in account management meetings to provide support where needed.
- Generate ad-hoc travel reports and customer surveys as needed.
- Develop marketing materials such as customer case studies, white papers, and direct mailers.
- Coordinator needs to be self-sufficient, autonomously and proactively supporting the operational success of our department.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- BA or equivalent experience in Marketing & Business
- 2+ years experience with customer service, inbound and outbound telesales, or marketing.
- Knowledge of travel industry preferred but not required.
- Experience working with CRM software is a plus.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be enthusiastic, outgoing, and have high energy.
- Must be motivated by contacting clients, asking probing questions, researching and gathering information. Excellent listening skills are a must.
- Must be a team player with strong initiative, excellent PC skills and ability to quickly build extensive knowledge of World Travel’s product offerings and that of competitors.
Critical Performance Competencies:
- Must be able to process information gathered quickly and effectively to overcome objections.
- Able to work aggressively to meet customer and marketing/sales driven deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed assigned goals
- Enthusiastic professional attitude in dealing with clients and excellent follow-up skills.
Major job activities – physical requirements:
- Use of computer and keyboard for extended periods of time on most or all workdays
- Use of telephone – throughout the workday as needed to conduct business
- Working under time pressure
- Working rapidly for long periods
- Communicating and interacting with others
Major job activities – mental requirements:
- Multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to perform under stress
- Reading and comprehension
- Problem solving
- Customer contact
About World Travel
World Travel is a nationally recognized travel management and vacation planning company that has been in business since 1959. Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, World Travel is Oklahoma’s largest travel management company. With clients on both coasts and several states in between, we manage travel for a diverse group of clients from various industries including, healthcare, manufacturing, publishing, energy and nearly all other major industries in the US. We are a Joint Venture partner of BCD Travel. BCD Travel is the third-largest travel management company in the world with US $14 billion in annual sales and a combined worldwide workforce of 12,000. With more than 50 affiliate agencies in the United States, the company provides travel support for Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies.
Matt King, Vice President Corporate Client Services and Development 918-743-8856 or firstname.lastname@example.org